Our video player can be controlled using your mouse or using keyboard controls.
To use the keyboard controls, use the "tab" key to scroll through and highlight the different action buttons, which will highlight in the order as they are listed below. Once an action is highlighted, you can press "enter" or "space bar" to take the particular highlighted action in question:
- Big play button: Press Space bar or Enter to play.
- Play button in control bar: Press Space or Enter to toggle between play and pause.
- Progress bar: Use right button to jump forward 10 seconds, use down button to jump back 10 seconds.
- Full screen: Press Space or Enter to toggle between full screen and not full screen.
- Volume slider: Use up or right buttons to increase volume, use down or left buttons to decrease volume.