You may see inactive libraries listed under My Account > My Libraries (on the Kanopy website) or under More > Memberships (in the app).
These are library memberships that are no longer active or have been blocked. To use Kanopy through an inactive library, please contact your library first so they can help you reactivate your account or remove any blocks.
Then, you can reactivate your membership using these steps:
On the Kanopy website
- Go to www.kanopy.com and log in to your Kanopy account.
- Hover over your name in the top-right corner and go to My Account > My Libraries.
- If the inactive library is a public library, select Add your library card under the library name, enter your library card number (and PIN, if required), and select Save.
If the inactive library is a university library, select Add your university login under the university name and enter your university credentials, then select Save.
On the Kanopy mobile app
- Tap More.
- Tap Memberships.
- Tap the inactive library's name in the list of memberships.
- Enter your library card number (and PIN, if required) or your university credentials.
- Tap Verify.