Reactivating a library membership
You may see inactive libraries listed under My Account > My Libraries (on the Kanopy website) or under More > Memberships (in the app). You'll need to verify your credentials for inactive memberships to use them.
If your credentials are valid, you can reactivate your membership using these steps:
On the Kanopy website
- Go to www.kanopy.com and log in to your Kanopy account.
- Select the account menu in the top-right corner and go to My Account > My Libraries.
- For public libraries, select Add your library card under the library name, enter your library card number (and PIN, if required), and select Save.
For university libraries, select Add your university login under the university name and enter your university credentials, then select Save.
On the Kanopy mobile app
- Tap More.
- Tap Memberships.
- Tap the inactive library's name in the list of memberships.
- For public libraries, enter your library card number (and PIN, if required).
For university libraries, enter your university credentials.
- Tap Verify.
If you receive an error, please reach out to your library or university for help, since they manage your credentials. Once they've addressed any account issues, you'll be able to reactivate your membership using the steps above.