When you find a title that you'd like to watch, select Play on the title's details page to open the video player.
You can control playback using the following buttons in the video player:
- : Starts or stops the video.
- : Rewinds 10 seconds.
- : Fast-forwards 10 seconds.
- : Adjusts the video's playback speed; "1x" is the standard speed.
- : Click to mute or unmute the video, or hover and move the slider to adjust the volume level.
- : Opens a panel displaying a transcript of the video, when available. Learn more about displaying transcripts.
- : Opens the closed captioning and subtitles menu. Learn more about closed captions and subtitles.
- : Overlays the video in the bottom-right corner of your screen. You can watch the video as you navigate to other browser tabs or even away from your browser. Click Back to tab while in picture-in-picture mode to return the video to the standard view.
- : Enters or exits full screen mode.
Moving the slider in the progress bar (above these buttons) allows you to jump to a specific point in the video. The elapsed time appears on the left of the progress bar, and the time remaining appears on the right.
Note: The progress bar and player buttons are visible whenever your cursor is moving.
To return to the title's details page, click the small, left-facing arrow in the top-left corner next to the video title or use your browser's back button.