Creating custom playlists
Note: You'll need a Kanopy account to access this feature. Learn more about Kanopy accounts.
Custom Playlists allow you to create, edit, and share film lists and clips on the Kanopy website.
Creating a playlist and adding films
To create a custom playlist:
- From the Custom Playlists tab, select Create New Playlist.
- Give your playlist a name and click Create New Playlist.
To add films to a playlist:
- Open a film's details page.
- Select the Playlists tab.
- Click next to your custom playlist.
To share a playlist:
- From the Custom Playlists tab, select a playlist.
- Select the Share tab.
- Select Copy Link to copy a sharable link to this playlist.
Editing or deleting a playlist
To edit custom playlists:
- From the Custom Playlists tab, select ... next to a playlist.
- Click Edit to edit your playlist, or click Delete to delete it.
While editing a playlist, you can rename the playlist and edit or delete clips.
Editing or deleting clips
While editing a playlist:
- Tap to delete a clip.
- Tap to edit a clip. On the "Edit Clip" screen, you can rename the clip or add a note to it. You can also set specific start and end times for the clip. Select Save Changes when you're done.