Related articles

Requesting access to a film

Note: This article is for students and staff who use Kanopy with an academic institution.

You'll see "Request Access" on a film's title card when it's not yet available at your institution.

If you select Request Access and complete the form, we'll follow up with you about the film's availability:

  • If the film is being uploaded, we'll expedite the upload process and notify you when it's complete.
  • If your institution hasn't included the film in their Kanopy collection, we'll contact them to share your interest and let you know when we have an update.
Updated: 17 January 2023 03:53 PM